Approximate Release Date: Between 05-01-2020 and 05-31-2020
Approximate Item Weight: 9.0 ounces
Exclusive Pop! Vinyl figure based on classic 1990s comics! Gambit demonstrates his famous card-throwing ability. The powerful mutant features glow-in-the-dark deco! Add Remy Etienne LeBeau to your X-Men or Pop! collection!
Entertainment Earth Exclusive! This is one powerful mutant! Based on classic 1990s comics, this X-Men Gambit Glow-in-the-Dark Pop! Vinyl Figure - Entertainment Earth Exclusive features Remy Etienne LeBeau, aka Gambit, demonstrating his powers with his famous kinetically charged card-throwing ability. Measuring about 3 3/4-inches tall, he comes packaged in a window display box, ready to join your X-Men or Pop! Vinyl collection. Don't wait another moment - order this exclusive glow-in-the-dark Gambit figure right now!
Another of the Marvel-ous characters created by the inimitable Jim Lee, this time in cahoots with writer Chris Claremont and drawn by Mike Collins, Gambit first hit the scene in July 1990 in Uncanny X-Men Annual #14 and then Uncanny X-Men #266 in August 1990. His primary skills include the ability to mentally create, control, and manipulate kinetic energy; card throwing; and hand-to-hand combat. But his almost superhuman charm is also hard to resist.
Use promo code JCTFREESHIP for FREE SHIPPING
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE (SPONSORED):
TERMS AND POLICIES:
* Up to 14 days to return the item. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
* Returns are only accepted if the item is an incorrect item shipped via our error.
* Buyer agrees to pay return shipping.
* To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original packaging.
* Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
* Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
* To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
* Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to initiate your request for a return.
* There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
We advertise that your product will arrive near mint/mint. That means we will do everything to ensure safe delivery and will replace the box if we can!
All in stock sales orders are subject to our refund policy which can be viewed on the order review page. All pre-orders may be cancelled within 48 hours but will be assessed a 15% cancellation fee. After 48 hours pre-orders sales are final and non-refundable for any reason. If items are returned due to undeliverable address, shipping charges will not be refunded and Junction Collectibles will charge a restocking fee of 25% on all items.
Pre-orders allow us to see how much product we should order and what we are expecting to sell. All Pre-orders are a binding agreement to you purchasing such items and are non-refundable and non-transferable. No order shall be fulfilled until every item is in stock. Please make sure you separate orders by estimated release dates if you wish to receive items as they come in stock. In stock items will be held until all pre-order items are in stock if they are in the same order.
EXPECTED SHIP DATES:
Pre Orders dates are subject to date change without notice. The dates supplied are estimates given by Funko and its affiliates. Changes in shipment dates from Funko do not warrant a refund or compensation. These dates are an estimation and things change from time to time. If there is a change in dates, we do our best to update our customers!